Dear Parents and Students, Asalaam Alikum
Bilal Weekend School welcomes you to another school year. The classes start Insha’Allah on Sunday Sep 18th at 9:30 AM. We will have lists of all students and the classes they are going to available in the school on Sunday. These lists will be posted at several places.
School starts at 9:30AM and ends at 12:30PM
Books will be distributed sometimes during the first day of school
Who can go to Classes
Only students whose names are on the lists can go to the classes:
- Only returning students who have registered and have paid will be allowed to go to classes. All such students will be on the list
- New students who are going to Level 1 can go to the classes
Students who must visit the Registration Desk before they can go to classes
- If you are a Returning Student and your name is not on the list, you will be required to visit the Registration Desk. You will not be allowed to go to classes until you get an official slip from the registration table that allows you to.
- Registration Desk will be located under the covered area between the trailer and the masjid
Students who must visit the Special Class Desk before they can go to classes
- If you are a New Student who is already registered you will not be allowed to go to classes until you clear with the Special Class desk.
- If you are a new student/parent who has not registered, please know that registration has closed and we are not taking any more students at this time
- Special Class Desk will be located under near the back entrance of the Blue House (kitty corner from the Shed)