Bilal Weekend Sunday School will start registration on Sunday, Sept 8th at 9:30 AM and the first day of School will be on Sep 15th at 9:30 AM Insha’Allah. Please read the summary below and then the details.
- Fee structure has changed. See below.
- Returning students not registering on the 8th cannot come to classes on the 15th. They will have to start on Sunday Sept 22nd instead.
- Students who did not pass last year will NOT be allowed to register until the pass the exam for the prior class. We will not accept registration from them on the 8th until they pass the test on the 8th.
- Due to space limitations, space is NOT guaranteed for new students or current students who register late.
Calendar (Date/ Time/ Topic):
- Registration – Sunday, September 8th 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- Financial aid registration – Sunday, September 8th 9:00 AM to -9:30 AM
- New and Returning Students will need to register in-person at 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- All new students (except 1st graders) will need to take an entrance exam on Sunday the 8th starting at 10:00 AM
- If anyone failed last June, they will be given an opportunity to take the test again to pass the class at 10:00 AM.
- First day of School – Sunday, September 15th at 9:30 AM (please come early to walk your children to the right classroom)
- Late Registration – Sunday, September 22nd at 9:30 AM to – 10:30 AM. Late registration is for returning students only. There will be a $50 fee per student.
- Acceptance is not guaranteed for new students as class sizes are limited. We will send more information within the next few days.
- Starting fall’13 semester, base tuition rate is increasing by 10%.
- Multi-kid discount is now a fixed 15% reduction for all siblings
- Fee for both semesters (two checks) will be collected at the time of fall semester registration. First check will be cashed immediately while the 2nd check (with March 1, 2014 date) will be cashed after March 1, 2014. The 2nd check will be returned upon request, if the student stops coming to school.
- Parents paying in full for the academic year will get a 5% discount.
- Late fee $50 per child after Sept 8th.
Number of Kids Fall 2013 Fee Spring 14 Fee One single Payment
1 $260 $260 $494
2 $442 $442 $840
3 $663 $663 $1260
4 $884 $884 $1680
- Check (Please add all Students name and make the checks payable to Bilal Sunday School)
We have more students than we have capacity for. There is a waiting list this year and we may have to turn students away. It is important that returning parents register and pay before the deadline. For new students, preference will be given to those who register early and who have siblings who already attend the school.
Bilal Sunday School