Aslaam Aalikum Parents
Bilal Sunday School welcomes you to another year. We invite you to register your child(ren) for the 2017-2018 academic year. Because of Eid ul Adha, this year the first day of school will be Sep 10th.
- This year we will do both electronic and in-person face-to-face registration. Instructions are in the Registration section below.
- Please read the Discipline and the Dress Code Policy. Students will not be allowed to attend classes if dress code is violated and will be referred to disciplinary committee for violation of disciplinary code. You must agree to the policy when registering online and you will be required to sign a form if you register in-person.
- The school will start at 10:30 AM on September 10th, so plan to be there at 10:15 AM. If your child comes late, you will need to accompany them to the office and they will be marked late for that day.
- Tuition rate is going up by modest 5-6% after 4 years, due to increased expenses. Please review chart below.
- Electronic registration activated now and will close on August 26th, midnight Pacific Time. You can register by clicking here.
- In-Person registration is only on Sunday August 27th, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM. There will not be any late in-person registration. If you are not going to be able to make it in-person, please register online before the deadline
- New students (except 1st graders) who have successfully registered either electronically or in-person will need to take a placement exam on Sunday August 27th, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM. Students who failed last year, will need to test on Saturday August 26th between 10:30 AM-1:30 PM. For Exam preparation instructions please click here.
- First day of School – Sunday September 10th, 10:30 AM
- Payment is due at registration. For in-person registration either one or two checks will be collected. See below.
|No. of children||No discount. Pay with two separate checks. 2nd check cashed Mar 1, 2018||5% Discounted Tuition. Prepay with single check.||Electronic registration with credit card. Prepay entire year.|
|1||$550 (2 checks $275 ea.)||$522||$539|
|2||$934 (2 checks $467 ea.)||$887||$921|
|3||$1,402 (2 checks $701 ea.)||$1331||$1382|
|4||$2,336 (2 checks $935 ea.)||$1776||$1844|
- Electronic: All Major Credit Cards (Must pay for a full year through online registration only)
- In-person: Cash or Check. Checks made out to Bilal Sunday School